4 weeks in July - August 2023
Summer Research Internship
The Summer Research Internship provides opportunities for secondary school students to undertake engineering-related research attachments for approximately one month at CityU during the summer 2023. Students will be actively engaged in CityU laboratories under the supervision of CityU PhD students and a faculty member as an advisor.
During the internship, students will:
- develop research skills and knowledge in a specific area of interest;
- join a world-class research team and work alongside with leading experts in the field; and
- establish professional networks for future studies and career.
|Organised By||Bright Future Engineering Talent Hub/ College of Engineering, City University of Hong Kong|
|Official Website||About Bright Future Engineering Talent Hub:
Programme/ Activity Information:
|Target Participant||Secondary students (S4 - S6)|
|Registration Deadline||3 March 2023|
Interview: 27 March - 11 May 2023
Release of result: 31 May 2023
Internship duration: 4 weeks in July - August 2023
Tel: 3442 2770
(1) Prototypes for Smart Cities and Smart Manufacturing
Students will join CityU research teams to design, develop and test various prototypes for smart city and smart manufacturing system design and management.
(2) CityU ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) Team Summer Internship
Students will join the CityU ROV Team to learn about the key knowledge, foundation and essential techniques to build a multi-functional ROV. They will also take part in the preparatory work for the upcoming International MATE Competition learning activities.
Students will build an Embedded Control System to work on a robotics project together.