Case R3: STEM Bricks Workshop
- Understand the basic construction of bricks
- Combine multiple electronic modules to form a new combination attribute
- Integrate and drive the electronic models
- Learn various mechanical principles and programming skills
- Cultivate students’ creativity and logical thinking ability
Through different activities and experiments, students can understand the mathematical and sciences concepts, develop their problem-solving skills and team spirit. Students need to use different bricks to make different combinations of bricks by applying the concept of mechanization, and simulate real life situations to solve problems. They need to use different programming skills, understand the use of computational thinking and handle programming systematically and logically with connecting the mechanical components.
|Target No. of Students||